Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

i'm trying to improve my blog's search result rank...  


Tim, Me, Ben and Delia last summer at the BBC.

so it turns out that my blog does not rank particularly high on a search for me (natala menezes)! this bothers me, so i'm trying out some tactics to improve this page's relevency to searches for me. It turns out that since this blog doesn't really talk about *me* (that me being Natala Menezes, mr. googlebot!) it doesn't really know how to relate my blog to me... so here, dear readers is a bit about me: natala menezes.

* i like to read. check out the "bookshelf" on the right for what's currently in my reading rotations...
* i work at google.com (you know that search engine dot.com...)
* i like to travel. i've been all over europe, india, australia, new zealand and lots of the US. i can't wait for my next adventure...
* i volunteer by teaching kids how to speak in public, debate topics and become leaders...