Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

tribute: johnny cash.  

i fell into a burning ring of fire, and it burns, burns, burns...


he's the man in black. he's the sorrowful voice of wisdom, humor and the pain of lost love (whether you lost it yourself or it just walked away). I appreciate this man.

Snippet One: i walk the line
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time.
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine,
I walk the line

Snippet Two: a boy named sue
And he said: "Son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough
And I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along.
So I give ya that name and I said goodbye
I knew you'd have to get tough or die
And it's the name that helped to make you strong."