Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Monday, May 31, 2004

summer movies  

i love summer for many reasons. it's warm. you can go swimming (without turning blue - usually). the days are longer. the light is prettier. this summer i am also looking forward to seeing some hopefully good movies:

Garden State
Vanity Fair (ok this one may not be good, but Mira Nair films are at least sensual and i like reese.)
The Incredibles
Fahrenheit 9/11 (should we be lucky enough to see the film in the US.)
A Slipping Down Life
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Maria Full of Grace
The Cookout
Coffee and Cigarettes (I've wanted to see this one since the SF Film Fete.)
De-Lovely
Wilbur Wants To Kill Himself
Saved!
Love me if you Dare
I'm not scared
me without you

i will not, however, see this movie. even if it is horrible, i'm sure i'd get nightmares.