Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Saturday, August 28, 2004

i'm a teddy bear  

i took the new "better relationship" quiz on jenny turpish slapped me (where i previously took the better personality quiz). I once again found the results to be interesting -- and telling. This time i came up as a XSIG - Expressive Sentimental Intellectual Giver which makes me a Teddy Bear. I particularly found these two statements to be true:
- It is *critically important* that you are able to respect your partner. The moment you lose respect for him/her, you lose everything.
- When you make friends, you make them for life -- you can go without speaking to a friend for years and pick up right where you left off. You are completely faithful, both physically and emotionally.

In my life, I've had a few relationships where I was absolutely passionate about the person, and then, something happens and I lose respect for the person -- somehow they fall from grace. As a result, I can no longer see them in the same light. In only one case has that person truly ever come back into my heart...i've been thinking about this attribute a lot lately, as I generally believe that deep relationships are about discovering not only a person's strengths, but their weaknesses and accepting -- and loving them -- regardless. hmmm.

Take the quiz.