Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Sunday, August 15, 2004

not sleeping so well  

so, i'm under a lot of stress in my life these days trying to figure out some "big life things" at work. the result has been that my body is tense and my sleep is pretty crappy. On top of this, I've had a lot of random dreams when i do sleep....the dreams are chaotic, especially post the attack. Perhaps as a result of all this dreaming, i'm not sleeping in very long bits. I went to bed last night fairly early (i think sometime around 11, which is early for me)... Well, now it is 4 am and I can't sleep. I think i've only been able to sleep for 5 hours straight for the last few weeks. i'm hoping that when all of this stuff with work gets figured out that my sleep patterns will return to normal. The one benefit of weird sleep patterns is that when it is 4 am here, it is noon in London. My good friend Kyle just moved to london and we've been able to have some good, reflective 2 am to 6 am conversations...