Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Friday, January 14, 2005

off to portland 

I'm going to portland for part of the weekend for my step-sister-in-law's baby shower. It will be great to see the extended family and spend time with everyone. Plus I've got an appointment tomorrow at my favorite spa - Aequis.

on another note: sleep is precious. Lately I've had to be into work early in the AM -- well early for me, is 8 am or 9 am. Last night, for no good reason, I just couldn't sleep! I didn't go to bed to almost 4 am... and i didn't even finish packing -- but had lots of good talks with friends (around the globe) and family. Anyways, so i get NO sleep -- and what happens? 7:20 am call from JB - cindy's on NPR. 8:15 am call from Mom, she missed her flight to Boston. 9:30 am SMS text message from a co-worker, meeting cancelled. *sigh*.