Sunday, April 02, 2006
My uncle eric has been sending me little ericisms...spots of wisdom that are both slightly cheesy and super helpful. Yesterday he told me "If you aren't living on the edge, then you are taking up too much space!" and today he sent me this list from General Colin Powell:
1. It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
2. Get mad, then get over it.
3. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
4. It can be done!
5. Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6. Don't let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can't make someone else's choices. You shouldn't let someone
else make yours.
8. Check small things.
9. Share credit.
10. Remain calm. Be kind.
11. Have a vision. Be demanding.
12. Don't take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
Comments: Post a Comment
Links to this post: