Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Friday, April 14, 2006

through rain and snow... 



Did you know you can have your mail held at the post office? Yep, they just stop delivering it for you for a certain period of time. Last year I created an account on USPS.com in order to buy some stamps...and lately i've been travelling a ton...and the mail just piles up. It's horrible. Well, today I finally went to check and see if I could have my mail held via an online form... And i can! And you can do it anytime online and it can start as early as tomorrow! It was sooo easy - login, select "hold mail" fill out the *start* and *end* dates and voila! your mail is held and delivered when you want. This may become my new favorite free service.

update: adding the USPS unofficial moto:
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.