Natala la la la ... ... ...

flickr

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

back from vacation 

I'm back from a lovely vacation in maui.
Check out my twitter log from that time:http://twitter.com/natala
Kelly's Pictures: http://kellyannthomas.spaces.live.com/
My fuzzy phone pics on flickr.

What did we do in maui?
kayak, swim, surf, suntan, drink, eat (particularly pineapple), more surfing, boy-watching, sunset-watching, mai tais, pina coladas, bike ride, running and more running, grilling, sunrise watching. it was good times.

On another note, i'm in the full swing of triathlon training -- thanks to a great kick-off in maui. I'm about to go out for a run -- and thanks to JB I'm now completely addicted to the gmaps-pedometer. I just mapped the route i typically run from my house to the water view and back. It's 2.8 miles (not long enough!) and the route that I walk cuba every morning (somewhere between .5 and 2 miles depending on how far we go).

I'm absolutely in love with pedomaps! No wi need to map out a 6 mile run to get in tri-shape...